We are looking for you:
We are looking for a Customer Success director to join our innovative, quickly growing startup.
As the first Customer Success hire in the company, you will lead every aspect of our customer success strategy, execution plan, best practices, and process. You will drive the entire customer success lifecycle and ensure eRated customers continue to deepen their usage and engagement of our product within their business.
The tasks at hand:
Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with our clients:
Skills & Requirements:
- Be the focal point for the customer’s every need and become their trusted advisor by deeply understand their business and align their needs with our solutions
- Define and implement Customer Success process, methodology and lifecycle
- Analyze data independently to discover insights that drive recommendations for clients to ensure their success with eRated
- Work with customers to develop a plan that outlines how eRated can address their immediate and future needs
- Increase client’s usage of the platform, renewal rates and reduce churn by optimizing customer lifecycle value and expansion activities
- Lead and provide training and one-on-one demos to educate customers on the features of our product
- Manage the onboarding of new Customers, driving them quickly to first value
- Partner with cross-functional teams. Work with Product, Sales, and R&D to translate Customer business needs and product feedback into new solutions
- +3 years of Account Management\ Customer Success experience at a SaaS / B2B startup
- Ability to understand customer requirements, identify upsell opportunities to deepen the penetration of eRated’s solutions within the customer environment
- Experience in delivering customer-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and dot-connecting skills with the ability to drive consistent and high level customer satisfaction and retention
- Strong communication skills, with ability to explain technical concepts in clear and concise terms
- Proactive by nature. Go above and beyond to serve as a trusted advisor to your customers.
- A highly driven and independent overachiever, eager to prove his track record of consistently customer retention and expansion
- Native or fluent English (verbal and written)